Celebrate your time in Paris with an evening out on the town. To begin, choose from one of the two dinner packages below (see Itinerary for sample menus).
Eiffel Tower Dinner:
Settle in to your private table at the modern 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant for a gourmet, 3-course meal of classic French cuisine accompanied by your choice of wine. The sophisticated, minimalist dining room wraps around the first-floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower 58 meters (190 feet) above ground, so you can enjoy sweeping city views through expansive picture windows. After your meal, glide past the illuminated monuments of Paris on a 1-hour river cruise down the Seine.
Seine River Cruise Dinner:
Tuck into a fantastic 3-course dinner aboard the Marina de Paris floating restaurant. While you dine, cruise past the famous monuments of Paris lit up for the night, including the Louvre, Notre Dame cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and several of the city’s historic bridges. At the end of your dinner cruise, visit the twinkling Eiffel Tower for an hour-long visit to the second-floor observation deck for panoramic views of the City of Lights.
Les Ombres restaurant Dinner :
Enjoy a 3-courses meal dinner at Les Ombres restaurant, all drinks included and a glass of champagne.
Following either dinner option, travel by air-conditioned coach to the district of Montmartre, the heart of Paris’ Bohemian past. Head to the Moulin Rouge nightclub and settle in to your seats for the spectacular new ‘Féerie’ review. Inspired by classic Parisian cabaret, the show features more than 100 talented performers, including 60 legendary Doriss showgirls. Be mesmerized by a parade of bejeweled and feathered costumes as dancers and acrobats perform among elaborate sets including a giant aquarium, hanging swings, moving staircases and enchanted garden scenery.
Menus Season 2018
Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Sample Menu:
- Creamy carrot soup, ricotta with summer truffle, puffed kamut grains
- Roasted chorizo stuffed chicken supreme served with its jus, mashed potatoe with herbs and green asparagus
- Almond finger, pistachio pastry cream and raspberries
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Dinner Menu
- Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Chateau La Pierrière (red wine), Kressmann Monopole (white wine) or les Celliers de Ramatuelle (rose wine).
- Still or sparkling mineral water
Assortment of starters
(tasting plate composed of 4 starters)
- Scallops, crushed fresh tomatoes
- Savoury crème brûlée with courgettes and basil
- Chicken chutney and semi-cooked carrots, red pepper tapenade
- Spinach crisp, smoked salmon and lumpfish roe
Choice of main courses
- Fresh vegetable and cornflower minestrone, coconut and curry gazpacho*
- Roast chicken leg, parmesan risotto, red pepper marmalade
Cheese platter (+6€)
- Cod loin fillet with green asparagus cream, fondant yellow carrots
- Thick steak with green pepper, potato rosette, fresh seasonal vegetables (+7€)
- Fried fresh market vegetables and onion confit, polenta fries*
Assortment of desserts
(tasting plate composed of 3 desserts)
- Strawberry and yuzu macaron
- Vanilla cream puff, roast apricot and pistachio flakes
- Bittersweet chocolate dessert with Earl Grey tea, raspberry velvet
- Wok of fresh fruit, strawberry dome with puffed rice and vegetable cream*
*Vegetarian MenuLes Ombres Restaurant Menu :
- Pasta in risotto style, crawfishes, ceps, crispy bacon, flavoured with garlic hazelnut foam
- Terrine of duck foie gras, fig and pistachio
- Duck breast, mashed cauliflower, preserved beetroot
- Cod fish, white bean, taggiasche olive, piquillos chili, chorizo foam
- Chocolate sugar crust pastry and cream, white mint sorbet
- Pears declension, spices bavaroise cream, crumble, pear sorbet
- Champagne glass, white or red wine, mineral water, coffee
The menus are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.