Enjoy discounted access to dozens of Southern California’s most popular attractions, restaurants, tours and retailers with the Go Los Angeles™ Card. Whether you’re arriving in Los Angeles for the first time or an experienced visitor, this card is a great way to explore the city at your own pace while saving hundreds of dollars in the process.
This special Los Angeles pass offers up to 55% off top attractions like the Queen Mary, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and guided tours of the Dolby Theatre®. You can also enjoy equally great discounts on fun-filled activities such as a visit to the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, a celebrity homes tour in Malibu, or a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. With the purchase of a 3-, 4-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card, you will also receive one entry to Universal Studios.
Best of all, this extremely flexible card lets you visit the sights you most want to see at your own pace. Choose from a variety of different card activation lengths, covering periods of between one and seven days. Depending on the number of days you purchase, your card is then valid for unlimited use for one, two, three, five or seven days within a 14-day period and must be used between 9:00am and 5:30pm. You’ll also receive a full-color pocket guidebook to help better plan your excursion.
Check out the Itinerary section below for more details on the various attractions, tours, restaurants, museums and other discounts covered by your card.
With Go Los Angeles Card you get admission to:ACTIVITIES
- Beach Cruiser Rentals: Santa Monica*
- Perry's Beach Cafe Mountain Bike & Roller Skate all-day rental
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting*
- San Diego 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Self-Guided GPS Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes
- Harbor Cruise by Harbor Breeze Cruises; Reservations Required
- Whale Watch by Harbor Breeze Cruises; Reservations Required
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX Movie
- Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Buena Park (seasonal May – September)*
- LEGOLAND® California
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Guided Tour
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier (Your pass is valid for the All-Day Unlimited-Ride)*
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- OUE SkySpace Los Angeles (all-new LA attraction opening late spring of 2016)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain -- Skip the Line!
- BONUS on 3, 4, 5 & 7-day passes: Universal Studios Hollywood -- Skip the Line at the ticket booth!
- Choose Hollywood Museum or TLC Theatre admission
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood*
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
- Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
- Queen Mary (includes Ghosts and Legends Tour and self-guided ship tour)
ADDITIONAL SAVINGS INCLUDE;
- Celebrity Homes Tours by Starline Tours
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (Home of The Oscars)
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Express entry)
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica (one per day)
- Sony Pictures Studios Tour (ages 13 and up; offered Monday - Friday)
- Warner Bros. Studio VIP tour (ages 12 and up)
- Macy’s - 15% savings
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% off the lowest online rate
- Beverly Center - high-end shopping experience (by invitation only)
- The Original Farmers’ Market - complimentary souvenir poster
- The Lobster Restaurant - complimentary dessert with an entrée purchase
- The Whale & Ale Restaurant - 15% savings on all food and soft drinks
- Hollywood Highland Center - complimentary savings book
- Ports O’Call Restaurant - six complimentary oysters
- LA Stage Alliance (downtown and Hollywood) - 50% savings on shows
- Bonaventure Brewing Company - 20% savings
Special offers and attractions are subject to change.
Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid over a period of 14 days.