Following pickup in Anaheim, board your luxury motor coach for the 4.5-hour trip to Las Vegas.
Settle in to your comfortable seat in the air-conditioned bus, watch a full-length, recently released movies on the state-of-the-art onboard entertainment system, or just take a snooze.
Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will be dropped off at Harrah's Hotel and Casino, where you can make your own transportation arrangements to your hotel for the evening, the Tropicana Las Vegas. Spend the evening exploring Las Vegas and all its attractions on your own.
After spending the night at the Tropicana Las Vegas, embark on the West Rim Air Tour. Board a deluxe plane, where every passenger gets a window seat for the best possible views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The total time of the tour is 3.5 hours, and the aerial perspective allows for fantastic photo opportunities.
When your air tour is finished, board the bus at Harrah's and head back to Anaheim, arriving in the late evening.Please note:
the listed price does not include a hotel resort fee and taxes payable at check-out. The price displayed is per person, based on the maximum passengers booked per room. If you require separate rooms, separate bookings must be made. Important
-- Pickup is only available from the follow locations:
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Harbor and Katella Bus Stop