Choose from a 3-, 6- or 12-hour Plaza Premium Lounge pass when you make your booking. Then, on arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport, make your own way to any one of the trio of Plaza Premium Lounges, located away from the hustle and bustle of the main concourse.
Show your pass at the entrance, and then enjoy the comfort and wide range of complimentary facilities on offer in the plush, club-style lounge.
Sink into the inviting seats and make use of the facilities at your leisure. Take your pick from the enticing gourmet hot and cold buffet selections, graze on light snacks and drinks, enjoy a rejuvenating hot shower, catch up with work or emails using Wi-Fi, keep tabs on the news via the TV screens — there’s plenty to help you wind down and relax, and also keep you connected and occupied before your flight.
Your pass gives you complimentary access to all the following benefits, services and dining options:
• Generous all-day buffet of hot and cold international cuisine, including Arabian, Asian and Continental main dishes, all made using the freshest ingredients
• Wide choice of lighter hot meals, as well as delicious sandwiches, salads, desserts, cakes and pastries
• Selections of just-brewed Arabian coffee, tea and hot drinks, together with wide range of sodas (alcoholic drinks are available to purchase, at your own expense)
• Comfortable seating areas away from the crowds
• Flatscreen TVs, international newspapers and magazines
• Wi-Fi access and power points
• Luxurious shower rooms with full amenities
• Live flight data
Please note: The three Plaza Premium Lounges are found in different areas of Abu Dhabi airport. To access facilities in the airport’s restricted areas, you will need to pass through security and immigration beforehand. To enter any of the lounges, you will be required to show a valid boarding pass. A boarding pass will also be needed to gain entry to locations in the non-restricted areas of the airport.
Click "View Additional Info" for directions to the three lounges at the airport.