The Old Stone Bridge in Regensburg, Germany is a medieval bridge that was constructed in a Romanesque style in the mid 1100s. It crosses the Danube River connecting the old town to the Stadtamhof, and for more than 800 years, it was the city's only bridge across the river. For several centuries, Regensburg was a major center of trade and government due to this bridge because it was the only crossing over the Danube between Ulm, Germany and Vienna, Austria.
Visitors today can see 15 arches on the bridge, although there once was a 16th arch. Three towers were once connected to the bridge, but one was damaged by ice and torn down in the late 1700s and another was damaged during the war in 1810 and torn down. One tower remains, the Schuldturm, on the city side of the bridge, and it is now a museum. On this tower you can see two clocks and a painting depicting the 30 Year Battle. Although vehicles were once allowed on the bridge, it is now a pedestrian and bicycle bridge.
The Old Stone Bridge is called Steinerne Brücke in German. The road that runs on the bridge is Brückstrasse.